Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
When clicking the Submit button, Bibliostat Collect does 3 things:
- Checks and lists any unanswered questions.
- Reviews all Flagged questions and Edit Checks to ensure they have been corrected and/or that an appropriate note (Federal or State) has been provided.
- Once finalized, Bibliostat Collect locks the survey so the integrity of the data is protected.
- Bibliostat Collect will not allow submission of the survey until all required questions have been answered and all edit checks have been adequately addressed.
- Click on Show Status to review any Edit Checks, Unanswered Questions and/or Flagged Questions.
- Once all questions have been reviewed and answered, the survey is ready to submit.
- It is recommended that you print and/or save a copy before hitting submit.
- If access to the library’s survey is needed after submission, contact the State Data Coordinator at the New Mexico State Library for assistance.
- View a printable copy of the submitted survey by logging in, clicking Survey List and selecting the survey print icon.
- Edit Checks alert to responses that are not within set parameters when compared to state or national norms.
- Edit checks only appear if the data entered is outside a specified range.
- The question will appear with the reason in red and will ask for review.
- Notes left should clearly reflect the issue.
- If the data is incorrect, simply correct the data in the entry box.
- If the edit check is on a question with an automatic total and the figure is wrong, change the data in the corresponding question(s).
- Once the data is within a specified range (after clicking Save), the edit check will disappear.
- If the data in the entry box is correct, leave a note using the note icon to annotate the response.
- Notes should be specific and clearly reflect the issue.
- When noting a correct response using the note icon and after clicking Save, the edit check message will turn green.
- If the edit check remains, ensure the note was left in the corresponding note tab (Federal = NAVY question or State = BLACK question).
- To get back into the survey, click Continue.
- If any questions remain unanswered, simply enter the missing data.
- Use the flag feature to revisit a question after gathering more information.
- To view the list of flagged questions, go to the Show Status tab and click on the Flagged Questions tab.
- When the question has been addressed adequately, re-click the flag icon to unmark the question.
Submitting the Survey
- You should see a Congratulations notice once the survey has been successfully submitted. If you do not, check for any issues and try to submit again.